Present: 8 students
When did you arrive in France?
I arrived a year ago
Revisions, each student answers one of the following points:
- Ask questions :
- What country are you from? What does your first name mean?
- I’m from Russia. I’m Russian.
- Talk about your day: What did you do today?
- I went to IKEA. Afterwards, I went to the new house. I’ve moved. Then I came here!
- Why and how do you learn French?
- Because I don’t speak it, because I live in Nice, because I live in France, because it’s very important.
- I go to French class.
- Conjugate the verb to want in the present tense
- Conjugate eating and doing in all tenses: passé composé, imparfait, présent, futur proche, futur.
- Introduce yourself: My name is N, I’m 9 years old, I’m in CM1, I go to school, I play soccer in a club, I’m learning French.
Points discussed in passing:
- The difference between “too much” and “too much”.
- Expressions with “too”: it’s “too good”, “too good” …
- Nasal “an”: France, Maman, when?
- The K sound: with K, C or QU
- Elementary school: CP (Cours Préparatoire), CE1 (Cours Elémentaire), CE2, CM1 (Cours Moyen), CM2.
Courses are available
- on WhatsApp,
- on the facebook group https://fb.me/g/p_qzt2ntB62vx7TUL8/deQ0qXk4
- and on the website: https: //lesmaisonsdejoseph.fr/ressources/
Next class Thursday 27 at 3 p.m.