We’re all here
Everyone has arrived
Here we go! Let’s get started!
As usual / as always
Tour de Table :
- how are you? and what did you do today?
- I went to the beach, I went to the sea.
- I can’t swim
- I bathed
- I love the sea
- I’m afraid / I’m not afraid of the sea
- I did some math exercises
- I came here by streetcar, by car, by plane…
- Not yet / already (пока нет / уже)
- No … (нет+род.падеж)
- While …
While I’m opening in Alma, write three sentences.
Today I rested in a park.
French “se reposer” reflexive (отдохнуть)
Last Thursday, Rostomi had a private lesson.
At the restaurant: the check, the bill
In a store: receipt, invoice
To learn French, you need 1,200 hours
There are 365 days and 52 weeks in the year
If you practice 3 hours a week, it will take 8 years.
If you practice 1 hour a day, it will take 4 years.
If you practice 4 hours a day, it will take 1 year
Nikola will go to school 8 hours a day, but it will take 6 months.
What you can do on your own to practice :
- Choose the time you want to spend
- Use every means possible: television, YouTube, Duolingo, talk in stores and bars.
- Listen to songs, read, write, study and communicate with French people whenever you can.
I worked from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
I started at 9:30 a.m.
Finished at 4pm
I’d like to kiss you
I brought to the beach:
A carpet, parasol, visor or cap
I need …
- I don’t need…
- I need your help
- I’m looking for a book, I’m looking for shoes for my son
- I don’t need a marker
- I don’t need it (“en” pronoun – replaces “a marker”)